Thursday, January 29, 2009

why this and why now?

Considering the fact that I have a major exam coming up in a few days, I really do wonder why I've decided to start blogging now. Probably because I dont want to study :) Truth be told, I've been toying with the idea for a while, but somehow, today, this moment, seems like the best time.

It seems that I've always been a little bad at keeping in touch with friends and family, but that has become worse over the last few months (school started). So this might be a good way to share my thoughts with people whom I cant seem to call/keep in touch with. So dear friends, this is partly/mostly for you.

One day, maybe when I take my next study break......like in 10 minutes.........I'll post some deep or otherwise thought. Till then, neuroscience calls. Ciao!!

5 comments:

  1. aw i miss you! thanks for including me in your blog announcement!

    lots of love,
    annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm...I think I should be VERY worried you decided to start this now especially since you are my study partner. Anyway, I look forward to reading more...after OS1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aseye...this is Teki. Apparently med school is too easy...starting blogs and all.

    Kidding. Hope all is well with you and i will try and check on the blog once in a while :)

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mocha take a chill pill....my dear - I am excited to follow you blog - can't wait to see what it evolves too - oh, and the little one says hi (my study partner)....

    ReplyDelete
  5. nneoma....ogini? wetin i do you? see me in my office!

    ReplyDelete