Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Back? I think so

Wow. About 2 years and here I am. Back here. A lot has happened in the intervening years. Stuff I wasn't always sure I'd survive, but THANK and PRAISE GOD, here I am to tell the story.

This school journey has been crazy. So many stories, so many lessons. Many tears, many, many laughs, insights, thoughts. Dreams forgotten, buried, then reborn and refined.

I kinda missed writing my thoughts- I wont lie. I miss this, and I wonder why I left it alone for so long, and then mourned my lack of an outlet. But here I am, again. Back to a place I can put my thoughts on paper, clarify them. It doesn't matter if anyone reads this, indeed I don't expect anyone to read this. But for myself, my outlets, I think I need this.

So, woman, lets do this. Properly.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back woman! You were missed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lady Jaye!
    P.S. I think we're friends on twitter also. Maybe one day we'll meet IRL :)

    ReplyDelete