Monday, August 2, 2010

Almost a year since

It's been almost a year since I last wrote on here, and what a wild ride it's been. Honestly, I dont think anyone missed my stellar writing (jk) but I missed this. This opportunity to put my thoughts on something, and by doing that maybe get clarity. I still have some angst about the whole blogging thing- which is funny because I'm addicted to some blogs, but whatever....

Anyways, the past few months were long, hard, painful, confusing- and it wasn't just because of academic work. But in the midst of all that I discovered some things about myself. I have an incredible, absolutely loving and stunning set of family and friends. I've always known that, but I was shown that in spades this past academic year. And to all of you, even those who will never read this, I must say thanks and I'm ever grateful for the fact that you love me so.

I also learnt that I'm a wimp. Apparently I dont like the tests that God sends my way via life. I resisit them, I complain, I whine. But thank God for grace and mercy and growth. There's still hope for me yet.

And now that a new academic year and a new portion of my education has started, I can boldly say that I'm smiling again. From the inside. Loving this journey of learning. Learning so much from all corners. I told myself that I didn't want this to become yet another medical blog, and I'll try my best to stick to my word. But I've seen and learnt a lot in the past month, and I know that there a whoooooole lot more ahead- I may need to find clarity here every now and then.

So, it seems I didn't let the blog totally die and I'm back........

No comments:

Post a Comment